Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stopping in Seattle

We are sitting in Seattle, Washington, looking at Mt. Reinier and playing games with my mom and dad. We have about one hour to wait until we board, heading toward Beijing!!! Only 5 more days (4, really) until we get Lizzie. It feels so good to be going.

We had an exciting morning dropping the kids off, one of them starting a fire in our garage (luckily, we caught it before it was too large), forgot the "Pillow Pets" to bring my little monkey comfort (an emergency stop to Wal-mart to stop the tears), dropping the car off for repairs, and Athlete over to his friends before heading to the airport. It was good to stay busy.

I left my cell phone with Princess and Monkey, and we've received continuous texts. I finally had to tell them that I missed them, too, and that on the plane we cannot text, so we'd text them in the morning before we go to bed (10 pm in Beijing) to let them know we are safe. I'm wondering if it was such a good idea. But, at least they feel connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment