Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Friday, July 8, 2011

Beijing Day 1-Tienanmen Square & The Forbidden City

Tienanmen Square






















The Forbidden City




We spent about 2 hours walking through. It is tough with a group this large when our guide, George, is so worried about loosing any of us. We did loose one family, but they'd went on ahead (smart idea). It was hot, I was very swollen after, but it was neat to share this incredible area with my parents.






The architecture is so amazing! We couldn't go or see inside many of the buildings, but it still amazes me that they lived in such luxury. It is an incredible place. My favorite part is the garden's where the children played. It is so beautiful.





It was a long, tiring day, but a beautiful one! I need to study more of the history of the area so I can understand the architecture and lifestyle! I guess I have some history homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment