Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Friday, July 8, 2011

First Class Flight

Jake & I-We are on our way to Beijing!

My Parents, Dave & ReNae-they had a great flight,
my dad slept better than I did.
Our first experience on First Class on a 12 hour flight was quite nice. I slept like a baby in my recliner, brushing my teeth and wearing socks provided, eating great meals (which I couldn't finish), and arriving refreshed.

Jake, however, arrived very motion sick, took off the plain as soon as we landed (my dad helped me with the luggage), and was told not to let the Chinese Immigration officials know, or they may detain him. So, after moving around for a minute, stopping in at the restroom (I saw the hole-in-the-ground toilets and thought....oh yea, we're in China), we made it through immigrations and to the Jianguo Hotel.

After a great night's sleep, we were all doing fine, but everyone keeps talking about their smooth flights. Ours was rough, two of the 15 families here were on it and agreed. I was sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment