Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ma Ma and Kisses

Yes, she is saying Ma Ma, and I've received a couple of kisses. She's even saying Da Da a little here and there. She doesn't know how to kiss, so I get the lips together on the forehead, or the open mouth on the mouth, but I'll take them however I can get them. It was nice after a tough day!

We also bought a stroller and went for a little walk. She loves it and my back loves it. Her daddy picked it out, and Grandpa bought her a white stuffed bear to go along with it. I let her sleep in our hotel room until she was good and ready to face life again (4 hour nap). And, Jake experienced a Chinese hair cut (2 washes, a cut, and another wash). It took about an hour, but it looks good, and most importantly, it's clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment