Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Monday, February 14, 2011

Miracles Never Cease

I just had someone stop by and drop off $1300-exactly what we needed to send in our immigration papers. They bought several of Jake's tools, paying full price for them in order to help us out. In addition, Jake was able to sell some of his climbing gear to pay the overnight shipping costs. It is truly a miracle and the timing is perfect.

In addition, we received an email that our Letter of Adoption was sent from the Chinese government, and is being over-nighted to us for our signatures. This often takes 2-4 months, but it's only been 2 weeks. WOW! Every time I think of how much everyone is supporting us, praying for us, and helping miracles occur, I get emotional. I cannot wait to bring my girl home! Thank you to everyone who is helping us, in whatever way they can! Especially the prayers and belief in our abilities!

1 comment: