Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tickets Bought!!!

Our tickets are purchased, Lizzie is flagged to come home with us, we're flying first class (thanks to donated sky-miles....THANK YOU!!), and I am getting packed. I crashed yesterday (luckily it was Sunday). I guess I pushed too hard on Saturday and my body wasn't quite ready, but this week will be full of packing, cleaning, and lots of help from the kids.


Sometimes I wish the kids were coming, but I've followed those who have done it both ways, and it will save money and give Jake and I more time to bond before meeting the kids. We hope to be able to go back in 5 years, before Josh leaves on a mission (I know, scary thought!) and tour. Lizzie will be almost 7 by then, and we can tour her city as well as Beijing and Xian (our favorite places we have visited). It is funny how the Lord pulls your heart to a country that you never dreamed you'd love! But, my daughter will be Chinese, and I love her people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment