Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Monday, June 20, 2011

No News Yet


We still don't have our Travel Approval! I called our agency, CCAI, and they expected it last week (we thought for sure we'd have it by the end of last week). They said they are expecting a large group of them any time. If we don't receive it by tomorrow, we'll be pushed back one more week to July 6. The good news is, that will give me one more week to heal. The bad news is that it will be one week longer before I'll be able to hold my little toddler girl. Through this, the Lord is teaching me patience. I am also able to better help my 3 other children deal with their emotions as they deal with all of these changes in our lives. We are all so anxious! But, I know it is all in the Lord's timing! I am so thankful for a husband and a very sweet mom who are helping me recover and prepare!

The Jon Schmidt concert was on Friday night and I heard it went really well. I was home in bed, trying to get some rest. There were several people who were there that had never heard of him before. And, we were able to earn some good money from it. We are so close! We know the Lord will provide for us in our hour of need, so we move forward in Faith!

Thank you to all who came and supported our concert! I was sad to miss it, but grateful that it was a success. I did have a friend take a photo of our display of China and Adoption. Oh, I love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment