Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Mother's Sacrifice

This is Lizzie with her foster mom at the orphanage...the one you probably read about in my previous post. My mom just happened to snap this photo. Can you see the love in her eyes for my little Lizzie. What a lucky little girl!

I just need to say Thank You to Lizzie's birth mom, for bringing her into the world and trying to find a place for her to receive the help she needed. My heart aches for her, and I have a deep love and concern for her as I contemplate the difficult decision she had to make.

And Thank You to Lizzie's foster mom, whom I love for loving her and giving her a safe environment where she learned to bond and accept and give love. I am indebted to these two women for bringing my daughter to me and making her life the best they possibly could. I pray the Lord will bless them and help them to feel of my gratitude and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment