Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Monday, April 25, 2011

I-800 Provisional Approval

Got it today....after many prayers that it would come quickly. I am so grateful that things continue to go smoothly! Can't wait to get Lizzie!!!

I found the most darling Asian baby doll to bring with us...perfect size for a 2 year old toddler. I also bought a swimming suit (we love to spend time at the pool in the summer), some swim diapers, and a swim diaper cover (required in Utah to swim at public pools) to include in her Easter Basket. I know, she's not even here yet, but it was fun to get some of those things we need.

I also bought some A&D ointment with a coupon the other day from Target. My husband found humor in the fact it brought me so much pleasure. It is something I can control as we prepare, and it also means we are one step closer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment