Our Little Zheng Lan

Our Little Zheng Lan

Friday, April 8, 2011

I-800 Filed

I called our agency this morning (www.chinesechildren.org) and asked them what I needed to do in order to file our I-800. This document states that the child we want to bring home from China is Zheng Lan from Zhengzhou Children's Welfare Institute in Zhengzhou, Henan, PR China, and that China has approved this adoption. The US Government then records the information and sends information to the US Consulate in China.

When I asked the agency what I needed to do, they said they already sent everything off 2 days ago because they received the approval a couple days earlier than we did. WOW!

My monkey boy prays every night and morning that everything will go fast. I've probably already mentioned that....but his prayers continue to be answered. He is so excited to get his little sister home!!! My Princess Girl walked past her picture this morning and just said, "Oh mom, I love our little Lizzie. I can't wait to hug her". Me, too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment